Childhood Favorites, All Grown Up Cooking Class
Friday, Oct 6, 2023 &
Saturday, Oct 7, 2023
Time: 9:30am – 2:30pm
Location: Winery House Kitchen, Rutherford, CA
Price: $275 per adult | $250 for Wine Club Members
About This Event
We’ll draw inspiration from favorite childhood foods and update those dishes to something sophisticated and delicious, yet just as comforting and decadent.
- Devilled Crab Melt
- Andouille Sausage and Carmody Cheese Stuffed New Potatoes
- Cornmeal Crusted Petrale Sole with Yuzu Aioli
At the table
- French Onion Soup Topped with Gruyere Soufflé
- Meatloaf with Wild Mushroom Gravy
- Spice-Dusted Churros with Chocolate Caramel Sauce
All classes are participation style and include the class, a tour of the winery and culinary gardens (weather permitting), an appetizer reception and a three-course lunch paired with Cakebread Cellars wines. All participants leave with a Cakebread Cellars apron, a booklet of recipes and wine notes from the day, some great memories and quite often, new friends.