Information for your visit:
- All tastings are by appointment only; please call ahead
- Payment is required at the time of booking
- In case of cancellation, fees are refundable up to 48 hours in advance of your reservation
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older
- A family tasting is currently offered at 10:00 am daily for those visiting with anyone under the age of 21.
- FDA regulations preclude us from welcoming pets into the winery; Club Members may bring one pet to the outdoor Wine Club Lounge when the outdoor Wine Club Lounge is open
- Please advise us at the time of booking if you have any allergies or dietary restrictions we should be aware of.
- Napa County regulations preclude us from offering picnic space anywhere on our property, which also prohibits carry-in food or beverages by our guests.
- We are a smoke-free environment for our guests and employees
- Club Members receive complimentary Cakebread Classic tastings for up to four guests in the Wine Club Lounge and preferred pricing on our specialty tastings
- We take responsible hospitality seriously, and ask that you participate in no more than one tasting event at our winery per day
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who appears impaired
- Contact points are regularly sanitized throughout the day
- Tastings will be conducted outdoors, weather permitting
- We continue to follow state guidelines and update protocols as required