Information for Your Visit
We're delighted that you are planning to visit our family-owned winery. Each day, we offer a variety of unique tasting experiences to give you an inside look on how we craft our fine wine. Please call us at (800) 588-0298 to secure your reservation.
Information for your visit:
- All tastings are by appointment only; please call ahead
- Payment is required at the time of booking
- In case of cancellation, fees are refundable up to 48 hours in advance of your reservation
- Guest must be 21 years of age or older
- A Family Tasting is offered at 11:00 am daily for parents visiting with their children
- FDA regulations preclude us from welcoming pets into the winery; Club Members may bring one pet to the outdoor Wine Club Lounge when the outdoor Wine Club Lounge is open
- Please advise us at the time of booking if you have any allergies or dietary restrictions we should be aware of
- Napa County regulations preclude us from offering picnic space anywhere on our property
- We are a smoke-free environment for our guests and employees
- Club Members receive complimentary Cakebread Classic tastings for up to four guests in the Wine Club Lounge and preferred pricing on our specialty tastings
- We take responsible hospitality seriously, and ask that you participate in no more than one tasting event per day
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who appears impaired
Health and Safety Protocols:
- Face coverings are required for entry and may be removed only when seated for your tasting
- A thermal scan and completion of a liability waiver for contract tracing must be completed to enter
- All tastings are held privately for up to six guests in one of our nine private tasting rooms or serenely landscaped courtyards
- Guest traffic flow is directionally planned for one-way travel through the winery to limit contact with other guests and employees
- All contact points are sanitized every 30 minutes
- Our customized Reidel stemware is your gift to keep following your tasting
- For the health and safety of our guests and employees, Cakebread Cellars tasting experiences are limited to parties of 6 from a maximum of 3 households. For those who prefer a single-household visit, private experiences are available for smaller parties with an equivalent expenditure.
- Contact our concierge Guest and Member Services Team for assistance with your reservation by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 800-588-0298.