Tasting Policy and Information
We're delighted that you are interested in visiting our family-owned winery. Each day we offer a variety of unique tasting experiences to give you an inside look on how we craft our fine wine.
All of our tastings and tours are by appointment and are held at specific times between 10am and 4pm, so please call ahead to obtain your preferred time. We are proud of our working winery and our tastings reflect this. We conduct our tastings in various venues around the winery—anywhere from a barrel room, fermentation room, or occasionally alongside the vineyard or on a patio when the cellar schedule and weather permit. Please be prepared to walk through our working winery and dress warmly in case your tasting is in our cellar. Most tastings are conducted while standing, some are held in seated venues. Please call us at (800) 588-0298 to make an appointment; weekends and holidays book quickly, sometimes more than a week in advance.
Most of our tastings require payment at the time of booking; we are happy to refund any tasting fees with a minimum of 48 hours notice. Group size for any tasting is limited to 6 per party. For larger groups, please call us so we can meet your specific needs.
Other Information that you should know:
- Minors are able to attend our Select Tasting only
- We love pets, but please leave them at home
- If you would like to attend the Wine & Food, please let us know if you have any food allergies
- No picnics, please
- We are a smoke-free environment for our guests and employees
- Club members receive complimentary tasting for up to four on the wine club patio, and preferred pricing on our specialty tastings
- We take responsible hospitality seriously, and ask that you participate in no more than one tasting event per day